Wednesday, December 13, 2006

'Morn--in,
Jer seems better today. He was up sometime through the night, boring around (as Drew would say) 'Took it upon himself to ingest an ibuprophen; he just recently, last night with two parents pumping and prodding, realized he could swallow one of the little brown miracle pills. I think the combo of the high fever and the desire to get us to quit harrassing him was the primary reason he choked the pills down. Now pill monster has been born. I will have to threaten serious bodily harm to keep this beast under control. He is quite independent as it is. 'Seems to think he should make major life decisions all on his own. Like maybe, rearranging the living room furninture, or setting up his own play dates, inviting large families over for dinner without informining his parents, etc.

Though that musky barn spell is feeding my spirit with calming energy, I must head to the house and make sure Jer is not doing any more self medicating.

Two dear friends took the time yesterday to grab me out of the bad place I was headed and point my rebellious little woman--child head back to the cross, and my sweet saviour. I could expound but the need to head to the port a john is pressing in. Perhaps I will humble myself at a future time.
Should I or shouldn't I?

No comments: