Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Five Minute Friday: Cancel

 Cancel

 My deep debt of sin has been canceled. Of that I am sure. Many words could be written concerning that glorious truth. I am struggling with my five minute timer. My brain struggles to process and write in the limited time. Not to mention two boys who demand my constant attention. Maybe I should have waited until I felt more inspired or did not have so much company. And, my Covid-19 positive husband is here dropping off food. 

so for now I am canceled.  

Should I begin again? Or pick up where I left off? 

Either way, I still do not have writing path or destination plan. I read through all the other writings, all polished and professional. 

Writing my name in five minuets can be a struggle. That might be a stretch.  My MS anxiety rattled brain can get a little muddy.

Cancel; I think I am going to cancel comparing myself to others. I am trusting all you beautiful writers to accept, encourage, and hopefully enjoy what i write.

I know God made me a writer. So here I am. I have been encouraged by multiple Christians and non to write. It is who must rise to my calling and not waste a precious God-given gift. 

Have a blessed week. Well, today is already Tuesday, so what is left of the week walk in His mercy, grace, and glory.

No comments: