Thursday, June 17, 2021

Five Minute Friday:disagree

 Disagree 

    I believe the person I disagree with the most; is myself. My mind plays a constant battle with the question, “what should I do next?”
    I do not regularly set goals. 
I know it’s important. Difficult to accomplish what I do not plan on doing. 
    I struggle and have struggled most of my life with depression. Depression is often misunderstood by many. Those closest to us. Even I myself.  Hence the battle within. 
   Some Christians consider it a spiritual problem. It might be. But I know I can’t pray it away. I eat healthy. I get exercise. I have a therapist. I take medication and supplements. I’m am doing my best to be my best. 
   One of my biggest enemy is the, “Usta coulds, and the I should be!”
So there lies the disagreement. Deep in my coursing spirit I am not alone. The confidence I know and yet do not always FEEL is real.  
  But no matter. My God is. And will always be both my front and real guard. 
   And in there I find rest. 

No comments: