Sunday, August 22, 2010

Canada 2010

Now there is a pack of super heroes for you


Drewbee and me


Three men on a ship


Squirrel watch...


after this dinner Jer was only allowed plastic silverware


Never once complained about the life jacket


Ben n Jen n baby makes three


Randy n Ned n Hannah and Jack (not visible in picture)


Sharing snacks and a quiet moment


House is quiet. Kids are asleep. Jer is out and Drew is away for the night. Only Howard interrupts my silence with his continuous yapping outside. Even with the annoying canine disruptions the peace is almost beyond my understanding. Countless stories and witty tales have bounced and rippled through my tattered mind over these long silent months. But now, time and space on my hands; I have nothing to give.

Fortunately I have countless photos from our recent annual trip north I can most likely entertain for a little while.

5 comments:

Roberto said...

Hey Sandy!

I saw these a week or so ago, but it's taken me this long to finally say something. Great photos and it looks like you all had a great time!

Keep uploading photos and writing!

Sandy kimmel said...

Thanks Rob. Was wonderful!

Sandy kimmel said...

Thanks Rob. Was wonderful!

Roberto said...

Well it must have been REALLY wonderful, since you said it twice!

Hope everything else is just as wonderful. Have a good week! When does school start for Jeremiah?

Sandy kimmel said...

Guess my smart phone is not so smart ...