Monday, September 03, 2007


Hunky Dory

Much time has passed since my last writing. Too much time. Truly...much has happened that should have been written about. Here is Dory, one of the wonderful horses God has blessed me with since the tragic death of my sweet Ginger. I am sitting here trying to find words to describe the events of this summer. I lost a wonderful horse, but was blessed by God with two sweet equines at no monetary cost to me. The stories behind both are incredible, touching my heart with the generosity and kindness of a new friend and also the surprising compassion a woman I have never met. I want to get it all down, for my sake before I forget the poignancy of it all, but also so that God's goodness can be seen and His praise be sung. But for now, I am sleepy beyond words and must hunt work clothes for my husband and put myself to bed.


1 comment:

Roberto said...

Yeah! Sandy's back!

I know what you mean, about God blessing you in so many unexpected and unanticipated ways... I usually lack the wisdom and discipline to immediately give glory back to God, however.

--Roberto