Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Nite

Two dogs scratching...
Hello dear ones.
Sleepy mama tonight. I want to keep writing, but am way past done tonight. Picked out roofing and siding "for sure" today. Windows are next ASAP. I have to get to Dave right away. I just wanted to check on a picture in one of the many books I have invested in. Summer is going by way to fast.

Today was a stressful day for many reasons; reasons I cannot get into on this public forum. Please just pray for us. So many transitions during this "season" in our family. We all need Jesus real bad...

2 comments:

Roberto said...

I like the photo! Good to see Lucy accepting Howard The Wonder Puppy.

Thanks for the update, as well. You don't need to give details, just a request for prayer is all that's necessary! And you've got it, by the way.

Sandy kimmel said...

I am not sure Lucy is accepting of Howard. More like moderatly tolerant. She doesn't snarl at him as viciously not as frequently. Ha Ha.