Monday, December 08, 2008

The short of it

OK, Wednesday I fell off of Dory, fell off getting on, mounting. Never got all the way in the saddle, the horse went forward, then went forward faster, into the barn and at nice trot too. I fell to the right, landed on my nice brick paver floor. Landed hard. Went to ER. Nothing broken. Very sore for several days. Still today some. First day I did anything much.
DrewAllen is sick, with bronchialitis. Baby asthma maybe. Too early to tell if it will develop into that. Spent the time I wasn't Vicadon snoozing helping my blessed helpers care for our wee patient. Jen took off work Friday to care for both of us, was here Saturday too.
Ned got a deer, and turned 22 on Saturday, getting married in 4 weeks. His IUP graduation is this coming Sunday. House is coming along. Trying to pick out lighting and such in my free time.
Bed time.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I am sorry you are being snowballed Sandy...

I am grateful for your helpers though... wish I could be one of them right now, but that is not realistic...

Gotta work... please rest...

Rob, did you have fun with your mom? Any good stories?

Sandy kimmel said...

Oh, Vic, its OK. Kids are with Bev for a few days, and knowing you love me is enough...

Vicki said...

You OK? Didn't see you in church and haven't heard from you in a while...

Can't resist... still facinated with the Word Verifications...

Eurions...
Can you use this in a sentence?

Vicki said...

Hellloooooooooo....
Anyone home? Anyone... Anyone...

Love this scene from Ferris Bueller's day off...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UR594f25pQ