Tuesday, January 20, 2009

another day bites the dust


OK...so its been a while. And, this will be short. Alas, it is almost ten PM, the time of night I turn into something very ugly. So very much has happened is just a few short weeks. I am so excited about how kind God is...yes Rob, He sure is.
I should be able to write reams and reams of words about His Kindness, and the excitement it brings into my life. I am a blessed woman, but I must turn out the light so that I can heed a commitment I have been trying to stick to, haven't done it once yet, to get up by six-thirty AM. I have to rise early to beat the babies. They went back to Bev's this afternoon, but I need the practice every day. Otherwise, I have no quiet time, or any time for any thought. Today I fell asleep in front of the TV with Isabella and I watching the Baby Einstein video, "on the farm" I passed out, she ran off to do little girl stuff. So Lynne tells me. It was when she gave me a corner of her blankie to rub on my face that I crossed over I think...Talk about the Kindness of God, how many of us get to share a blankie with a sweet baby girl.
Oops, 10:o7
nite

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hey Sandy,

I saw you and the fam at Eat n' Park last night. I tried to get your attention to say hello, but you didn't see me.

I was there with the Walls's. How funny it is to try and have a conversation with three little ones also trying to talk. Also trying to get the little ones to talk with an inside voice...

Oh I can only imagine what I am in for... I remember the times I would take Randy out to eat by myself... or joining you guys with him when he was younger... or taking him to Wal-Mart... special memories... I wouldn't trade them for the world... we can laugh now... it really was funny.