Thursday, April 02, 2009

Resting in His Care

So much has happened in the last weeks and months, I am at a loss as to how to describe or denote all of the excitement, crazy emotions, weary toiling, or Grace of God. That Grace has been the overriding factor and evidence of all that has transpired. Our new home is like a palace, not in size but in majesty and beauty. All details come together to create a warm and comfy environment that is a blessing to me and all my chicks, large and small. I still do not have any photos, not downloaded to my computer anyway, maybe this weekend. I want to be able to write, that is one of my passions and also I believe by confirmation from several other persons, unknown to each other, a call on my life. Yet my weariness overtakes my fingers and my brain. Please God, show me how to use the hours of each day in a way that brings glory to you and peace to me soul.

2 comments:

Roberto said...

All right! An update!

Time management is a struggle for me, as well, for a variety of reasons... none biological, though. Well, except for whatever innate feebleness I carry with me from day to day.

Rest up, Sandy, and the write and upload photos and write some more! Then take a nap.

Vicki said...

Welcome Back Sandy!

It was so fun to have a spontaneous lunch with you and Drew today.

I got a call today to take a 7 year old girl. I said no. They said she would definately be returning home. It was just a placement until her mom got her act together... If it turns out the girls I get have to return home, I will trust God for that, but I don't want to take someone in if I know they will be returning home and then I don't have a bed available for girls I could potentially adopt...

Day by day.
Good to see you blogging again...