Friday, June 05, 2009

Time Passing

What a beautiful wedding. So much time has passed, and so much has happened. Our lives are full of God's goodness and love. My family is growing and I am loving it. Having daughters, in-law or otherwise, is the best. My sons are happy and blessed by these incredible women that God has blessed them with. I know, never end a sentence with a preposition. Oh well, least of my worries. Our lives are enriched by Jen and Hannah. It's like coloring in the circles that are our lives.
I miss writing. I can't seem to stretch my hours to include the time needed to consider my thoughts and weave them into words. Every day is an adventure; be it with babies, boys, men, or equine. Of course I still have Howard the Wonder Dog, and Lucy, and Lucy the Cat. Each human or animal keeps my life full of laughter wonder. I am filled to the overflow.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thought of you on Thursday. I have a rose bush in my front yard that is blooming now. I thought it would be nice to cut some roses and put them on Debi's desk and my desk... well, after a bit I looked close at the one rose and noticed a REALLY FAST, REALLY SMALL red spider running around it... needless to say the roses went outside quick...

I remember when you offered to cut me a beautiful bouquet of flowers from your yard... and I said, "No thanks... don't want all the bugs..." I guess some things never change...