Monday, January 11, 2010

Kimmel' s to the Core

love to eat

Love to drink

Very appropriate captions for the boys two favorite activities. Yes, Kaleb's shirt is a bit on the small side; shows off those baby muscles nicely though don't ya think? DA always has to have a spoon or a fork, but always eats with his other empty hand. So does that make him left-handed or right-handed? Do we judge by his fork hand or his food hand? Either way he knows how to get it into his mouth. He can even eat yogurt with his fist. Messy, but efficient.
Bev and I spent some time talking today. We are definitely in agreement on the "this is sure stressful" part of the "what to do with a baby girl" conversation. those quotation marks are kinda senseless, sorry. It is past ten. should have written instead of watching Law n Order.
My anxiety level has been elevated. I should make up a color coded level chart like the terror alert to give the family a heads up before they enter the house. I could hang a banner over the back door so they knew how much armor do don before coming inside. I am not sure if it is something physical from my thyroid issues, regular old anxiety disorder, or perhaps a bit situational. Or perhaps a mix of all three. I considered calling a doctor today but wasn't sure which one, so I decided to wait on a sign from God. Picked up the phone and it was a recorded message from the shrinks office reminding me of an appointment I had forgotten, tomorrow morning....Guess we will start there. God's mercy abounds and He is a present help in time of need.

No comments: