Friday, January 29, 2010

off your butt sandy

Not the exact house we will have in Florida, but one similar. Hoping the sun shines like that though.
whole day of not doing much of anything...tomorrow will be different. Needed today I think, at least that is what dear friends and family kept telling me, as I sat around and did nothing rather well. I think I have even let my fire go out in the wood burner.
Tomorrow I have to plan, pack, pray...not in that order necessarily. I have began to get a few details lined up, but time to ramp up and put 'er in gear. Weather has been fair in the Sunshine state, not amazing. But, I do promise ahead of time not to complain about the cool 50* temps or whine about the cloudy weather. I am sure I will be blessed for that be grateful...

1 comment:

Vicki said...

have a fantastic time... I am not a facebook junkie, so if you can, update your blog once in a while...

hope you get some really nice, warm days...

(and don't update your facebook page as you are driving down the road!) :)