Monday, September 24, 2012

past due

Should be in bed. should have taken a shower. should have been a nicer person today. should have spent more time outside, maybe even weeded something. should have probably gone to the bathroom before I started typing. should have poured myself a smaller glass of wine. should have made that list of things I need to do today, the one I told myself to write up several weeks ago. should have finished the thank you notes to people who did nice stuff for us after my dad died. Instead, I sit here doing nothing, needing to pee and go to bed; too lazy to get up, or maybe to stiff to move.
Even so, life is good, God is great, and I like my wine chilled.

2 comments:

Sandy kimmel said...

Sorry Robert, about the reference to body fluids....

Anonymous said...

Listen: I work in a building with thirty women and, at best, two other men (who work in the IT department on the far side of the building, away from me). I believe I've just about heard it all.

Keep moving forward (from Meet the Robinsons) and/or just keep swimming (from Finding Nemo)! I've watched these two movies, again, recently, reminded of their positive message. KEEP WRITING!