Saturday, February 02, 2013

of life and love and loyalty

Seems like a lot of thoughts to take on in one blog entry. Why I choose a title and them try and write inspired is beyond me, especially this morning when honestly I should be making breakfast, or rousting Jeremiah, or running to the barn myself to throw some hay at the hungry horses. But the house is uncharacteristically quiet and my fingers and heart were drawn to the page.

In a nutshell, in case I get, when I get sucked away:
  •    Life is fragile; eternity is one breath away for all of us
  •    Love unconditionally, even those you do not really care for. If God has placed them in your  life; they are yours to love without question or excuse.
  •    Loyalty, to our dearest is without a question absolute. Keep confidences, bear offences without wavering in affection. Even when we have no reason to remain, never leave their side.
Sometimes,
  • life is often really hard . God is good. Always
  • Love can hurt and cut like a long hot knife. God will provide the healing balm of his suffering to ease yours
  •  Loyalty can take many forms, including distance. Be sure it is affirmed and confirmed.  Never allow the folks in your life to doubt yours even when space is required to keep love alive.
God will always provide a way. Seek it with your whole heart.

No comments: