Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Computer

Nothing exciting, 'cept for a new computer. Little mini Dell. I like the lightweight, but the keyboard will take some getting used to; of course it is bigger than the keyboard on my blackberry...which I am still getting used to. No pictures on here either so this will be a boring post.
I wish I had the energy to tell the story of my 10pm ditch digging the other night in my PJ's. Barn floor flooded, sufice it to say I am VERY glad no one had a camera in the area.. thanks so much for the kind words about my last blog entry. So near to my heart are my boys. So proud of the grown ones, so excited to see what God is going to do in the lives of the youngers...

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I missed your last post... just read it now... loved it. Let me know when it would be a good time to visit the farm... I have a little girl that is wanting to see some horses soon... :)

Sandy kimmel said...

sure thing vic. later this week when it dries up would be good. today and tomorrow are full.