Saturday, October 14, 2006

Breezy Horse Day

Did that wind blow today or what? Or what? Yea, it blew. Looking out the window the sun was shining and the day seemed filled with the promise of adventure. Janet, one of my horsey friends, and her kids were coming over...So as I dressed I was looking forward to introducing Janet's sons to our new "push-button" ponies.

Jer was already outside doing the barn chores, getting everyone fed and watered. For some unknown reason he forgot to clean the stalls; he claims he did not see the mountains of manure I had stacked just inside the doors of two stalls. He would have to almost climb over Zulu's poop pile to hay her. Guess he just missed it. The day did not dissapoint us in the adventure zone, but now alas, I am too darn sleepy to share the exciting details.

No comments: