Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I cannot believe I just lost an hours worth of force-writing; dragging and prying, from my brain to the keyboard, words that would somehow reflect my skewed emotions. One wrong peck of a key and...

There will be not catchy title to today's scattered ramblings. A disconsorted explantion had been pecked out on the lost in the invisible cyber dump version. I guess I feel like I need to write, to record the current events of the week.

Saturday morning only a few miles from my home a horrific auto accident occured. So often we heard how most car accidents happen withing ten miles from our homes. In only a brief moment countless lives have been permantly affected; only a few miles from my home. The young man was further from home, from his home. He lives maybe twelve or fifteen miles from the scene. He still lives. Hours have passed since we were told he would enter eternity soon. Still he lives.

I hear a door close. Drew is home. Randy is coming with him, he too is here.

No comments: