Saturday, February 03, 2007

Oh What a Nite

Pitch black, bright almost full moon, sharp piercing cold, its night again. Something about night that stirs deep emotion...Checked on the new heater in the office, seems to be working OK; but the horses are strangely quiet, their breath showing long and steamy. The peace outside the barn is fierce, but inside eerie silence. The horses seem to almost sense the coming frigid temps; expressive round eyes beg for a change of venue.

God is so good. All the time. I can trust Him now during the bitter cold. The animals do not have the hope of tomorrow. I wonder if they remember that it has been cold before, only to warm back up. How much do horses know to anticipate? They sure know when breakfast and dinner time is supposed to be.

I seem to be rambling. I am getting tired. I know that I am sure glad that God has reveled Himself to me. He has shown me His goodness and made me glad.

No comments: