Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Too late to turn back now

Jer checking it out.
Drew "helping" Jay with an equipment shed...

Work is progressing on the new house. The foundation is complete and the outside frame walls are coming tomorrow. The next week or so change will come quickly. Framing goes up quickly, but the inside works takes more time. I am both excited and sobered as my time in my "old" home grows shorter. So much living has happened here. Familiar does feel safe. Change brings adventure and new life.
Jer is done with school. We visited the school in Indiana today and Jer seemed pleased. The kids were all pleasant, plus they had sundaes as a treat after lunch. A bonus Jer did not mind.
We rode the horses until dark. Jer was showing me a few new tricks. I was "jumping" the pony over like three inch poles. Except for feeling like I was falling off; it was fun. In a super scary kind of way. Only peed myself once. ha. ha.
Time for sleep. Up too late. Oh, Dory was bred again this Saturday past. We will know if it works in another week and a half or so.
God is stepping a few sin areas. Ouch, but the knife is kind.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

this is SOOO exciting... keep the pics coming... I love the play-by-play.

So Jer is going to go to Seeds of Faith? What did you think of it?