Friday, October 12, 2007

I will soon have my last birthday before my fiftieth. Monday we will officially take possession of my new Lincoln and I will turn 49. Most likely more than half my life has passed; my life on this earth anyway.

I am going to meet my dad for lunch tomorrow. I haven't seen him for some time, I do not even know when was the last time. For some reason I have been missing my family. I called my brother just to say hey and see when I could go out and visit. I am hoping to take Allen and his family with me to see my dad. I can pick them up on the way to Clarion where we are meeting for lunch. I can't wait to show off Kaleb. I have not gotten them on the phone yet; hopefully in the morning.

It will be my celebration of my birthday, at least part of it. I want to see or speak with everyone I love. Just to tell them I love them. 'cause I do. And, I need to tell them.

2 comments:

Roberto said...

Hope your meeting with your dad goes/went well! I hope the whole day went well, especially since it sounds so fun --- getting to show off your grandson!

I enjoy reading your posts, Sandy! Keep us in the loop!

--Roberto

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat the number Sandy... birthday's are fun... remember that! I hope you had a great day.

I agree with Roberto... keep writing.

Vicki