Friday, October 12, 2007

Love Love Love My New Car/Truck

Feels like a truck, rides like a car, have not begun to figure out how to work much more than the radio, and that's only if I want to listen to the stations already programed in. Ha! Of course of I park, drive, and reverse under my belt. I can put the windows down (and up), lock and unlock the doors. The heated seats were the first buttons I discovered and became friends with. Whoopee. I will post real time pics of the new ride, as soon as I am able. The vet is coming in a few minutes and I must get back up to the barn. Fall booster shots, and maybe an x-ray of Sonny's leg.

3 comments:

Roberto said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats on the new wheels!

Hope all is well with you, and yours, which, I guess, now includes horses. :-)


--Roberto

Anonymous said...

I am so behind the times, I am just finding this post now. So what did you get? You know I love my vehicles... post a picture of your new wheels...I would love to ooo and aww with you... and knowing you guys, I will really ooo and awww....

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am super, super behind the times as I just read the post below this entry and saw the pic of the stock photo of your new wheels...

Oh do I need a new job...sleep deprivation is kicking in

Roberto, I am trying not to be jealous...
Hope you are loving your new job...

Sandy- great car- I bet it is super comfy- is your car the same color?

Clueless Vic