Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm a rambling girl




I know I should not go on and on like on the last post; I will try and keep this brief. In the past it was my habit to do most blogging right before going to sleep each night. Unfortunately now, sleep comes before all else. I try and stay awake to peck out at least a some feeble attempt at a funny story or two, but alas it is not to be. Even now as I type away Drew has come to bed and is waiting for me to shut of the light. The funny tags for the pictures are just a brain wave or two from my conscious thought. So lets see who can come up with the most witty caption for each pic.
In case anyone did not know...I am fifty now. Yep, one half of one century young.
This has been a busy week for me, an eye doctor appointment yesterday, a vet appointment I had to cancel today, and an appointment at Family Counseling tomorrow morning. I have to reschedule the vet, and an upcoming appointment on Monday in Pittsburgh that I must have forgotten about but cannot fit into my life right now.
Babies come back tomorrow or Saturday until Tuesday or Wednesday. Kaleb had strep throat, and was quite under the weather for a week or more. He seems to be doing better now. I am sure he will be full speed ahead by the time he gets back here. Now I am much too tired to continue. God's grace continues to abound; obviously or I would not have gotten this much out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roberto said...

I'm not so good at photo captions, but those are great photos, I'll say THAT!

Good to hear from you again, Sandy! Glad everyone is feeling better and on the mend!

It's good to be back home, even if for a day, and to sleep in my own bed for a change!

Sandy kimmel said...

trying to sign in on phone but am having trouble. augh!