Friday, October 17, 2008

snuck in

I tried a different way to sign in. i am to tired to get out my computer. I can do this while lying with my head on my pillow. Even with a laptop you cannot do that. Crazy day today. Zulu came up with a huge gash on her front left leg. Had to have the vet out. She got a pile of stiches and has to be on stall rest for 10 days. She is liking being in the barn but I'm not sure how long she will like not going out.

Erin checked my mare Summer and she is still pregnant. The baby is the size of a football. Heh...That's cool. Christy N was here and rode Janet's horse and Dory this morning. She said Dory is doing well enough to ride. So most of the horse news is good news.

Babies will becoming tomorrow. It is sometimes an adjustment at firs if they have been gone for a while. And since they went home Monday morning it will be strange for a bit. But I do miss them after a while and am looking forward to seeing them tomorrow.
I know its early but I am going to try and sleep soon. I would like to try and read now before I get to whipped.

4 comments:

Roberto said...

The thought of typing that out on a cell phone boggles my mind.

What are you reading, Sandy?

Sandy kimmel said...

Rob. Remember I have a slide out keyboard so its not tooo bad. I am supposed to be reading Respectable Sins for care group but I fell asleep last nite without cracking the cover. Trouble is even if I stay awake I am still having a hard time concentrating and remembering. So it can be frustrating, especially since I used to be a big reader. Happy Saturday.

Johanna said...

Hey lady, Sorry about Zulu, JS told me. Don't remember who shared this blog ?? but it is my fav. now, and I know you'll be blessed by it. I can rarely read her and not come away weeping. She is so gifted with words and is a homeschooling mom on a farm in Canada. It's worth the time to read! http://aholyexperience.com/ Thanks again for the special visit, love the house, love you more.

Vicki said...

Feel good... today was very productive. Making dinner now.

See ya both tomorrow... looking forward to holding a baby...