Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day



The above sign is posted outside out backyard pool. On the entertainment center propped up in front of a fake plant is a snapshot a rather large reptile. On the back the writing reads, "Entry 11/10/07 the alligator that ended up in our pool" Now, we haven't seen any signs of the creatures and that's OK with me. Some odd ball water fowl here and there, wonder if they are sparse because of what we have not seen.
Other pics are from Universal Studios yesterday on Jer's 13th birthday. Took me till after I was in bed that I realized he turned 13 on Friday the 13th.
I am feeling a little bit better than I was earlier in the week, well not much better really. I have been staying ahead of the symptoms with Motrin and Sudafed. Exceeding the recommended dosing on both, and still stuffy and bleary eyed.
Too tired and bleary eyed to go on.
Will be home Saturday of Sunday. My younger baby grew two new teeth since I have been gone and as well as this trip is going...sans the sickness, I will be very glad to see my babies.
Who knows maybe I will be moving soon after my return.
Oh, and the pizza shop is due to open early March, the 12th I think.
Nite all.

4 comments:

Johanna said...

Hi Sandy Lady,
Sorry you're still under the weather, Barry is too, he's sleeping here beside me post-church. Your picture reminds me of our vacation this fall to Georgia, where the alligators lived right behind our condo. My lovely, critter-crazy daughter was feeding the many turtles in the pond just outside our back door and as she was feeding them an alligator(swam right up to her.)Guess he thought bread crumbs might work for him, either that or the arm attached to the bread crumbs, scary. Fortunately she was safe and we were nearby, but we needed one of those signs :) I like the pic of your "boys." Sara's getting baptized next Sun. p.m. If you're up to it we'd love to see you. Looking forward to a pizza party!

Roberto said...

Why doesn't the pizza place open the next day? Friday? The 13th? Buwah ha ha!

Sandy kimmel said...

would be a good idea rob, could be even. i am not positive about the open date. we lived through a day at universal studios on jer's bday on friday the 13th....

Vicki said...

snesicat (sneezy-cat)???

(I am so easily entertained by word verification...)

Hope you are feeling better Sandy.