Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No Santa Virginia

No more Santa...Yes Drew did get his beard trimmed. Ali did clean him up before we left. I am not on my computer or I would upload a few new pictures. I guess this one will have to do. The weather down here in Florida has been wonderful; sunny, warm, almost too warm for me. We have lounged by the pool. Jer has been swimming but not so much as in the past. We were supposed to have heat in the pool, but it seems like maybe there is a problem as it has not warmed up a bit. I was in yesterday and my skin did not de-ice for several hours.
Ate way too much this evening, ribs and BBQ sliced turkey. Double broccoli but still way too much meat and good stuff. Probably why I am dozy sleepy. I am deeply blessed to have gotten to come on this vacation. Glad God knew best, since I didn't want to come.

No comments: