Saturday, March 17, 2007

Angry

I am so angry; really angry I think. Of course I am not sure...how angry, or why I am angry, not really sure. I have a few guesses. Just nothing concrete. Like, "So and So did this or said that." No, there is simply this underlying simmering going on in my spirit. I feel like I could just blow a gasket at any time. Angry yes, empty too; not too uplifting for a Christian blogger to write about and claim or admit too. I think I am confessing sin maybe. I do not want to be seething. I want the peace of God. I want to feel love towards my family, overwhelming concern and care. The last couple of days some stuff has happened that just has me riled up. Some of it is just blatent inconsideration, some misunderstanding, and some maybe just plain ignorance, ignorance of the unknowing just don't get it 'cause I am a man kind of stuff. Either way I should be able to cry out to God for a forebearing spirit, overlook an offense, and forge ahead doing good in Jesus name. Instead, I am lying here in my bed pouting about my own selfish unmet desires. Silly huh? Sad maybe? Good thing I have a loving Savior who foreknew my sinful ways and loved me, and covered my sins with His own Perfect life. Good thing.

No comments: