Saturday, March 03, 2007

Sunny Saturday

Hi-ya,
I am back in the north. The sun is shinning today. For now. Yesterday we had sun, but it kept playing hide-in-seek. Mostly hide by late afternoon; at which time it became clear why it had to keep hiding. The winds kicked up to well, to very fierce. Grey-blue clouds growled about the horizon adding to the ominous aura of the early evening. Jer had a basketball game in Kittanning. Allen and Stacy went with us to the game and then to dinner. It was a pleasant evening.
Today looks to be a fun one too. Jer is grooming Poco getting ready to ride. I would like saddle up Cool and take her for a spin. Jer is a bit leery of two horses out at the same time. Truly I think he likes me to be free to lend a hand if he gets in a pinch. And, he is con viced Cool is the root of that's scary and evil in horses.
The blog entry today is neither witty, nor informative, or the least bit spiritually uplifting. Just wanted to let anyone who reads I am alive, and home. Life is good. I rode my horse the other day; it was good. Oh, the guy is here to work on the floor. Gotta go.
sek

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Glad you're back... guess the snow decided to leave right before you came back... lucky you. At least you brought warmer weather back with you...

I thought of all your critters when Emily was requesting pictures of people with animals for Livi on her blog... you might get a few requests...