Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tired, tired, tired...
My hair is even tired, I think. The good news is my dishwasher is fixed. I think. My new dishwasher bought from the large, impersonal, mega-hardware; Lowes now works. It was installed by the good people Lowes hires to do their installations and remodeling. It ran one load and quit draining. Oh boy. After numerous phone calls and conversations with my husband we called our regular plumber, also a personal friend. He worked on it for maybe two hours, lying on the floor watching it run and drain. Finally he unkinked a hose that the Lowes guy kinked when he installed my new dishwasher last Friday. I paid to have installed, and now I will pay to have the installation fixed. Oh well.

As far as the episode yesterday with the missing credit cards and check, I am trying to come to terms with the disappointment. By considering my sin before God and how I disappoint Him over and over I can forgive and try to keep the whole mess in a perspective that points me to my Savior and away from own self. And who knows maybe I will find the stuff.

No comments: