Tuesday, January 08, 2008

John's MRI

Today is the day they are taking John for the MRI; next week on the 17th is the surgery. So, just pray all goes well, he is calm. I guess he is beginning to get a bit fearful. More importantly, he has been suffering from more frequent symptoms. Nosebleeds, extreme fatigue. Feeling crappy. I just want to make sure we pray for him and his parents and siblings, that fear stays far away, healing comes, and/or the surgery goes well and without any complication or problems. Thanks didn't write last night and wanted to get that out there today, since I had the dates wrong.

2 comments:

Roberto said...

Thanks, Sandy, for the reminder. And how did you get the date wrong?

I've been increasingly aware, over the past year, about how much I take my good health for granted. I take maybe 6-10 ibuprofen per year, typically the one or two times I get a cold/flu, I sleep fine, and I generally feel pretty good! My life is weird, sometimes, but so deliciously boring! Especially compared to the situations I work with, every day.

Thanks again for the reminder to pray for John.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sandy for the reminder. I remember how scared I was when my father had a similar surgery. I can't imagine what John must be going through. Praying that he will have the peace that surpasses all understanding and for a successful surgery.

(Migraines don't seem so bad when you think of what others are going through. So many times we compare ourselves with those who "have it better" instead of realizing how many have greater trials than us. I agree with Rob. We are really blessed.)

Vic