Friday, January 26, 2007

Mom of the Year



http://aliviarachelhaughery32005.blogspot.com/

I was checking out some pics on another blog, link above. Title is "Whose the Cutest Girl Around" I downloaded this picture of mom and cutie pie, and was playing around with it on my computer. I do not have any fancy software or anything, but I did some cropping and red-eye removal and was kind of pleased with the results. My meager computer/Internet skills did not provide me with the ability to upload this doctored photo into a comment. I wanted to send/give it to Emily. I cropped it out of a larger one. Smaller and closer up you can see the beauty of Jesus in them both. I am so blown away by Emily's faith and strength as she and her family walk through a very difficult time. You can still see a bit of the hospital stuff in the background so you might imagine some of their trials.
I think maybe I will leave a post on her blog about the picture being here. Here for her. Kind of a round about way to give a gift, a gift of sorts. I guess. I am way to tentative tonight.

And Tori, thanks for the kind thoughts. I am so blessed to have good friends. When you are a cat... and you live twenty years... you get to meet a lot of people. Tiger was loved by more than a few non-cat folk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are both beautiful...