Monday, January 15, 2007

Rain Rain GO AWAY

rain, rain, rain, rain,
RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN,
RAIN,RAIN,RAIN...OK
Enough rain, please God.

'Cause I have
mud, mud, mud,
MUD, MUD, MUD,

MUD, MUD, MUD,
MUD, MUD, MUD...

I suppose you get the picture.
I am not sure if that is OK to ask God? But I sure have a swamp full of MUD. Anything that can ever be green is soggy, soggy, soggy. I will let it rest at that. So please a little less rain God.
I need a big helping of :

Php 4:11 -
Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am.

I need to suck it up a bit. I told the horses, yes I did, that they were not standing in the middle of some low-lying field, that their roof does not leak, they have lots of good green hay, they have fairly large stalls. So, they are dry, fed, warm, albeit a bit damp from the 1oo%+ humidity.

So we, me and the equines, decided not to complain but to rejoice in all circumstances.
Just yesterday I was going to write:
joy, joy, joy, joy,
JOY, JOY, JOY,
JOY, JOY, JOY,
JOY, JOY, JOY!!!
Something happened that pushed my joy button, not a big thing just a little family thing that caused me to see how Good God is all the time.

I need to get back to work; I started a project or two in the barn. I want to finish up so I can head inside and do a
few of the "rainy day" projects I am always putting off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Stillwaters here, Just wanted to let you all know I did not get to any rainy day indoor chores. Ate lunch, took a nap, almost time for evening chores. Oh Well.

Now its bedtime and I am too lazy to log into my own blog. Pretty bad huh? Plus I like seeing the little comment note say I have a comment, even it just a note from me. Robert B. will get that joke.

Tomorrow will be cold again. Better than rail in my book. What does that mean anywho...my book?
nite. sek