Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Windy Rider

The wind sure is a howling outside my window. I am fixing to head out into the bluster in a few moments. Jer will be getting off the bus; horses will need fed; trips to basketball games will need to be made. Busy afternoon/evening. You know it is a fierce wind when you can hear it inside my home, recent...ten+ years ago, renovation left us with a highly insulated very wind tight house. Hearing the wind while inside means its really loud outside. burrr. Yes, I am the one who enjoys the cold temps, with the minor exception of hurling winds and sideways rain. Cold brisk...cold clear...cold and sunny, my personal best.

I think I figured out what my problem is, one of them anyway. I think I need to ride a horse. The doc asked if I was riding, emphasising what already know, that horses are good for folks. Maybe my body needs a good horse shaking, when they do that thing where they shake all over. If you stay on you get the best massage. Just thinking about sitting on my horse, riding around in endless ovals, gets my hairs a prickle

I have just been soooo tired, achy, all over weak. Knowing I was never pushing for Ms. Muscles is true, but my overall output has been seriously downsized. I need to be asking God for some of His power, and to be more diligent to pray for my own healing. Considering my somewhat moderate to liberal stance on so many social issues, yes I have been listening to Tony Campola again, it should come as no surprise that I am an equal opportunity prayer taker... :)

No comments: