Saturday, January 20, 2007

Not LAZY, but...l-a-a-z-z-zy

Referring to a previous post; I don't think I was meaning character lazy. I think what I was thinking about when I posted Lazy Lady, was more like lazy dazy, lazy river, laid back.

I know in the past and most likely again sometime in the future, I have/will struggle with a bit a self-depreciating self-speak. So, I do appreciate the input 'cause I walk on the edge of bad habits, sin, and otherwise spirit destructive actions. I am quite thankful that I have such dear friends; they have so diligently stood beside me encouraging, exhorting, lifting me up, fetching me back home when I have drifted beyond my own back yard.

Anyway, I am beyond tired and am off to bed. It has taken me over 45 minutes to peck out these few words. I am just bursting with on of those thoughts that is just stuck at;
"thanks God for such a blessed life."

Isa 41:6
...each helps the other and says to his brother, "Be strong!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy kimmel said...

the above comment was just a test to show some friends how the whole posting thing works. not to worry about my deleting anything incriminating Heh, heh.