Thursday, July 24, 2008

13 Days

Well,
As of yesterday afternoon, Dory was 13 days "prego" as Vic says.
Yippee. I cannot say how blessed I was. This was the 7th time in two years I have had a horse vet checked for pregnancy, and the first time it came back positive. I have the shower running as I have procrastinated beyond belief with my to do list for vacation. So I must keep this short. But YES the news is good. Rob, don't be too disappointed for I will include graphic details soon. I will have Internet in Canada. Go figure. But I will be in touch. I am taking that as a challenge to substitute the "uncomfortable words" with mac speak. Ha Ha.
Yes, you did good Rob, and God is awesome in the way He leads us into becoming more like Him.

2 comments:

Roberto said...

I was going to take a snippet of text I found on the internet, from searching "pregnant horse' on Google, substituting Mac-speak for the bits that made me feel uncomfortable, but the original text was so horrifying I need a drink.

But anyway: congratulations, again!

Now: where's my booze?

Sandy kimmel said...

Have a swig for me friend.
On the other note...I don't know any Mac-speak. Or do I; "download", "upload", ahhh those might do for some pregnant horse terms, tho they are not Mac only language. More like general computer.