Monday, July 21, 2008

Wedding Bells


Congratulations to the newly engaged. Ben Kimmel and Jen Picard have finally made it official, and a late spring wedding is expected. It has been a great blessing to watch the two of them together and to be able to share in their excitement. They have been together for almost seven years and as a mom I am experiencing the joy of seeing on of my sons pull of a very romantic proposal. The months ahead will be filled with much chaos and some angst I am sure, but for now we are all enjoying the glow of a sweet love that has already been tested in the fires of life. Life trials are not new to these two young people and I know God has great adventures in store for them.
I will post house pictures soon. I want this entry to stand alone.
Join me in praying for their future and God's grace to reign on their life together.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I love, love, love that picture of these two. How sweet...

I am so happy for them. They have really gone through some difficult times and I am sure it is encouraging to see them stand together through these trials and press on.

I will keep them in my prayers.

Roberto said...

Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Whoo-hoo!

Congratulations, all around!

Sandy kimmel said...

Thank you, thank you. We are all very excited. I will keep you all posted on the plans...