Thursday, July 24, 2008

Canada Eve

Yikes, need to get up in seven hours. I think we are almost ready. Either I am getting so good at it that it went very smoothly, or we will get their with no underwear. Scary huh? I am my usual moderately stressed should increase gradually until we are at least 100 miles north, and then gradually subside until the day before packing to come home. Leaving vacation homes has permanently scared my soul for this earthly life. Recurring nightmares have disturbed my sleep several times a month for years. Odd yes, but true. Maybe for fun sometime I will narrate one out.
Not now, sleep beckons.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Just for you Rob...

How to tell if your mare is pregnant…

Blood test is the sure way. Other signs -

Inflammation of her operating system . Producing milk at her adapters. Some mares generally have a personality change pushing other horses away from hard drives. Other signs are a slightly elevated modem near time of processors.

The best way is to take her to the vet, unless your vet makes house calls, like ours does. He or she will put one of those extra long AppleCare Protection Plans on so he can check in her Double-layer SuperDrive and take a blood sample for testing.

I have heard that some people have used a human pregnancy test which works in some animals to detect the pregnancy hormone. Shouldn't be too hard to get the RAM into your mare's flat panel since they tend to iWork their Intel and stretch their 2.4GHz a bit when they Wi-Fi. If she doesn't mind you being close to her while she downloads, that is. Some mares are picky about that.

Sandy kimmel said...

Oh Wow, Vic you did real good. Thanks I will have to find a new challange.