Sunday, July 13, 2008

Real Quick

Phone is working about 70%. Some keys are still not operational. I have insurance and want to get a new one before I leave for Canada, since it can work as a modem and I will be able to keep everyone up to date on my "holiday"

Thanks for not expounding on the whole "public toilet" thing Rob.

My mare Dory is home; I just love her. She is so much like a big, very big; dog. We will know how her live cover experience panned out in two weeks.

I am going Ohio tomorrow to pick up Mia. I am very excited about that too. I should be able to take to the trails now.

Our house is coming along. I took some pictures of Drew laying the water and electric lines this morning, but left my camera on the kitchen table so I cannot upload/download them into my camera. I will try and get to that soon. I do not know why posting was so difficult this past week, seemed like I was so busy. Several no nap days, that was tough.

Pray for me tomorrow, as I will be traveling to Ohio and back in the same day with only Jer as a traveling partner. He cannot spell me behind the wheel of the truck. I will be pulling the horse trailer and that requires even a bit more of my attention...

1 comment:

Roberto said...

Thursday, 17 July 2008

Wow, everyone is so busy. Me too. I'm kind of looking forward to being home, this weekend, although I've got some work stuff to do, and I'll be in Harrisburg again (that's where I am now) most of the week.

So what's everyone else up to?