Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Crave Comments

Roberto, you cannot leave me commentless for ten days. Tory can pick up some of the slack but I have no other readers. Whatever will I do? How I will I know if I am being pithy enough? Who will listen to my PC woes. You will need to sound off about your mom's antics, I will need to hear about her MAC machine episodes...I am honored that you can blog about on my comment page. I mean what greater tribute to ones writing than to have inspired others to follow suit? I am in awe of your work life, your commitment to the today's youth. Your weekly schedule contains more appointments and activities than mine would in a whole year. I've gotten a headache just reading about it; now I need a nap. Not really, I had a headache and I am already in bed, ready for a nap. Ha Ha. But...well...I...I guess I should just take that nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy, don't be in awe... at least not of me... I think you have made a bigger difference by adopting two kids than I have by dropping into kid’s lives. It seems like all I do is beat my head against the wall.

I won't be able to be as wise as Robert commenting about Mac’s in his absence, but I will be here to say hello...

Vic

Roberto said...

I don't have a blog... Matthew listed me, and Ben Murphy, I think, and maybe some others, as contributors to his blog, which kind of went nowhere, partially due to Ben and I (and maybe some others) slacking and not actually contributing.

- - -

I still love my job because it's new and different, every day, and I'm really being challenged in many ways. I could write/talk all day about how much God continues to bless me every day.

- - -

But now it's time to hit the sack... my car's getting it's oil changed at Meadville Honda at 8 AM, so I need to check out, make my obligatory waffle, and be on the road early.

- - -

Vicki, I'll pray about your headaches, and maybe you need a little vacation... it helps give you perspective. I like getting away to Harrisburg two or three times a month as it gives me a small break from the day-to-day stuff in Meadville. Check into the Indiana Comfort Inn for a night... swim in the indoor pool, turn your cell phone off... relax for a bit!

- - -

Oh. Hi Sandy. Nice blog you got here. I really liked that one thing you said... about that thing... with that guy... yeah... that was great.