Saturday, November 17, 2007

Much to say..

But as usual I am headed for a nap. I decided to insert that comfy sofa on the front page of my blog. Make you all feel welcome...Ha Ha. Truly, I think it seems right.

A dear friend stopped to see me last evening and brought me a frame with three pictures of Cool. It was such a sweet appropriate gesture. I am moved beyond words. Only a short time ago I was complaining about not having many pictures. Now I have three in a frame. How good God is to give us such wonderful friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looked for you in church today Sandy to give you a real, live hug, but heard you were sick... I tried to give Drew a hug but he just pushed me away and said he was sick too... Randy was willing to seek me out about 5 different times though and greet me. He's a sweety. You will have to get one of your hugs from him...

Hope you are feeling better..

Vic

How's the sun Robert? It was snowing a bit today...

my nap is calling...